Monday 26 May 2008

Brilliant!

The wedding was perfection! I can't think of one thing that would have made it better. The weather was perfect, the food tasty, the flowers gorgous, the bride radiant, and the groom attentive. We had one moody guest, and one bitchy - both women! But you need those for the stories later. The reception was elegant and fun. Photographs to come. My hat was perfect, and yes I did cry. Ohmygods, I'm someone's mother-in-law now! the good news is that in addition to the perfect daughter, I now have a wonderful son.

Ciao!

5 comments:

sally in norfolk said...

sounds like you had a wonderful day... :-)

Leslie: said...

Congrats on adding to the family. I, too, have a wonderful SIL, but at first I wasn't too sure about him. He has proved himself worthy to be in our family, having given me a grandson and a granddaughter and loving my daughter and all her moods, etc. lol Pretty soon, you'll be a grandmother! *hee hee* Hey, don't worry! It's GREAT! :D

lady macleod said...

sally

Oh it was wonderful. I can't think of one single thing that could have gone better.
Thank you for coming by.

lady macleod said...

leslie

Thank you. Sounds like you have a marvelous family. I am looking forward to being Grandmere', but AFTER graduate school!

Thank you for coming by.

jmb said...

So glad everything went well Lady Mac and I look forward to the pics. Of course you cried. I read one of the readings at my daughter's wedding and I teared right up in the middle of it and this huge lump in my throat so I could hardly speak.
I'm sure everyone look fabulous but I do want to see one photo at least of you.