Thursday 23 October 2008

itchy fingers

I have such a story to tell you! BUT I can't tell you until the end of November for reasons you will understand then - but trust me, you are going to love this!

Meanwhile in America...I am trying to get used to hot water whenever I turn on the tap and huge stores full of goods I've not even thought of having! I'm surrounded by conservatives, but then some of the people I love best are conservatives...

I'm going to spend this month getting myself caught up with all of you.

And my favourite holiday is coming up - Samhain! Ghosts and goblins oh my! What are YOU going to be on dress up night?

7 comments:

sally in norfolk said...

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR WELL :-)

Iota said...

Can't wait for that story. I assume you know someone who is having an affair with one of the Presidential candidates. Which one, I wonder?

darth sardonic said...

get yourself to florida! you owe me tea and pleasant in-depth conversation! lol. just playing catch-up, me.

dulwichmum said...

I am looking forward to this story now! I have never heard of the holiday you describe, so I am off to Google it. How lucky we are with the internet.

Mwah

Sparx said...

A witch - of course! Glad to see you're well and thanks for coming by to see me!

kep said...

I spent the weekend in Philadelphia, so I checked in today expecting a post, a story, something! Details, please...

Ellee Seymour said...

I shall look forward to hearing about it. do send a reminder on twitter and I will check it out.