Wednesday 6 May 2009

slow, painful, and frustrating

I have to tell you my recovery from "walking pneumonia" (why do they call it "walking" when they put you to bed?) is taking much longer than I would prefer and is not pleasant. I'm sore, short of breath, tired, and cranky - not my normal state. I promise to be back soon, and thank you for missing me. My friend sent me this photo and caption from her son today and I had to share - it had me laughing out loud.



From New Album 5/6/09 4:30 PM


Just click on the kitty.
Ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is priceless! Thanks for the laugh, that cat really is at home.

jams o donnell said...

I do hope you recover quickly. I know how debilitating pneumonia can be

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Sorry you're so poorly. Take care. Love the cat!