Rob Clack has tagged me to do this meme:
Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
1) I have a volatile temper but a verrrry long fuse. The sure way to see me explode and resort to violent language and perhaps physical intervention are any kind of child abuse, and racial, cultural, or religious prejudice in action.
2) I am a dental white knuckler. I am terrified of the dentist. I go, but I am afraid. After seeing “Marathon Man” it took me a year to have my teeth cleaned, when I normally go every four months! This may…. may I say, have something to do with my control issues (which I, of course, do not regard as “issues”).
3) I adore a huge comfy bed. I can conduct my life for days at a time from my bed – I can read there, eat there, write there, watch movies there, and spin tales there.
4) I love to read crime novels about serial killers. And yes I do worry a teeny bit about what that says about me.
5) I have the collector gene, but I only like to collect objects I can use. I used to collect teacups, but since going back on the move I now collect fans. When I was wee I collected rocks. I figured they were useful in case someone stormed the castle I could position myself over the gate and stone the invaders.
6) I love opera but I always get angry at the stupidity of Othello, and I always cry when Violetta dies.
7) According to my child I have a “rescue complex”. As I look over my life so far, I must say I think she may have something there. And it has landed me in some sticky situations as I have found not everyone wishes to be "rescued".
I am going to use Rob’s method and make my tags by going from jmb’s favorite bloggers list to the next, and the next…
gunt doc (who does not have a blog list! so back to jmb)
the view from here
just this side of normal
I must say the random clicking was fun.