Friday 15 August 2008

I love my life!

All right ladies, prepare to be pea green with envy!

So ‘mister six pack (could be twelve) abs., my new roomie, walks into the kitchen in his boxers (I’m a boxers over briefs girl), looking all tousled from sleep and says, “You don’t mind me going without a shirt do you?”


Biting the inside of my cheek and turning my face away I said, “Oh no baby, you just walk around without whatever you want.” I then had to retire to my bedroom where there is a/c and lie down a minute until the palpitations stopped.

Ohgod! I love my life.

8 comments:

Iota said...

I'm so with you on the boxers over briefs...

darth sardonic said...

why not boxer-briefs? lol. and damn m'lady, you always get the dirty jobs and do them with aplomb. as i think you are fond of saying: "huzzah!!"

lady macleod said...

lota
yep, yep, yep
Thank you for coming by.

darth,
my man! Indeed Huzzah! See me smiling.
Thank you for coming by

Anonymous said...

That could be a potentially dangerous heart thing... cut down on cigarettes and coffee immediately. I see a man in boxer shorts everyday - usually holding a six pack...

lady macleod said...

mutley
You always make me smile!
Thank you for coming by.

The Good Woman said...

Boxers, definitely boxers, but only with the chiseled abs...and a/c!

jmb said...

Is this one of those hunky Navy guys you have incarcerated in your house?
Me, I'm a brief fan myself.

Leslie: said...

*green with envy* here...