Wednesday 24 September 2008

Please check this out...

I just wanted to follow up on the email I sent you last week. My organization, International Medical Corps, was nominated to be one of the Top 25 in American Express' Members Projects, "Saving the Lives of Malnourished Children." Our project was chosen out of 1,190 projects and is now eligible to receive up to $1.5 million to help feed hungry children, but the voting ends next Tuesday and we need your help to spread the word. I've put together this blogger friendly web release explaining everything.

http://internationalmedicalcorps.smnr.us/

If you are able to post something on Braveheart Does the Maghreb, please send me the link, it would really help and could potentially save many lives. At the minimum, please vote for "Saving the Lives of Malnourished Children." Please let me know either way. Many thanks.

Chessia

1 comment:

chessiakelley said...

We made it to the top five! Thanks so much for your support! If we all vote again before Oct. 14 there is a good chance we can win all 1.5 million for hungry children.

vote here