Friday 11 January 2008

award for week's best giggle

I have a tag from rob clack to complete but I'm going to wait until Monday since I'm short on internet time.

I want to share you with the biggest laugh I've had all week. This is the comment that Omega Mum left on my post concerning the origins of life and where we go after this shot...

"The alternative is to be a giant panda. They lead an almost completely solitary existence, bound by no rules, amble through their bean-shoot rich countryside, meet each other rarely and then only to mate but then, and get this, often loathe each other on sight and never get it together. And we wonder why they're endangered. Anyway, my plan is to come back as one, as long as it has keyboard skills."

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I think I want to be one as well!

lady macleod said...

INdeed! There are days... no?
thank you for coming by!