Monday 2 January 2012

the woes of no sleep..

Argh. I'm awake at 0400hrs but the good news is, this will help me with the time change. We leave for Paris at 1600hrs this afternoon! Q and A will fly in from St. Petersburg the morning of 4th January, then eleven days of French fun.

I'm determined to get over on Haussman to the shop that carries the lovely handkerchiefs, and the new shop I discovered in November last that sells the brilliant parasoles, and the aromatic tea shop that hand mixes the Chai tea for me. Lots to do.

The children are going to do the museums, and Versailles with the Adorable Husband. My plan is to walk, drink, shop, eat, and have some romantic time with my love. A good plan yes?

Ciao!

1 comment:

sally in norfolk said...

Happy New year.. have a fab time in Paris, a place still on my "to visit list " x x