Tuesday 24 February 2009

Not dead yet...

Today is the first day I have felt at all well, and of course! I overdid (mustn't walk too much, mustn't bend over, mustn't clean or straighten or pick up, or do laundry, or write, or sit up too long...) so after I did all that - I'm pretty wiped out. And I look just horrid! Oh my! I kid you not. I will say I do think the Mastopexy is looking quite successful - happy with that I am, and I have my thirty year old neck back - huzzah! As for the rest... I'll keep you up to date.

Such a story to tell! Think the Wizard of Oz meets Desperate Houswives in 24- with comments by House, yes...

Ciao

6 comments:

wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

What a brave woman you are! Can't wait to see the new you.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are beginning to feel better!

jmb said...

I am sure all went well and the results will be spectacular. Eventually. Black and blue are you? Take care.

darth sardonic said...

welcome back

lady macleod said...

WUASTC
Me too!
Thank you for coming by.


mutleythedog
Thank you love. and thank you for coming by.


jmb
I look like a lumpy baseball that fell in the mud :-)
Thank you for coming by.

darth
Thank you buddy! I'm coming over to see you.
Thank you for coming by.

Sparx said...

Oh good, there you are! Hooray - glad it's all working... you are SO making me think about all of this...